- WALKING TO THE FOREST TO DIE everything from harry waking up in dumbledore’s office to voldemort killing him is just exquisite — harry’s realisation that dumbledore had been grooming him for death and harry being hyperaware of his own body, “brain and nerve and bounding heart” is all so gorgeous and sad and wonderful, and he’s so brave. HE’S SO BRAVE. I’M SO FUCKING SAD IT’S BEEN 7 YEARS
- destroying dumbledore’s office i love this scene because after 4 books of harry keeping shit to himself and sitting on his feelings you get lots of minor, small explosions post-cedric dying and then THIS, it’s a NUCLEAR BOMB OF ANGER and it’s so satisfying to read but also the most painful thing in the world, ever
- politely asking the sphinx to move, please this cracks me up every time. if someone was like show me ONE THING that DEFINES harry james potter AS A HUMAN AND A CHARACTER i would show them this scene. life-threatening wizard competition. dangerous magical creature. “can you move, please?” my son
- torturing amycus after he spit on mcgonagall this means A Lot to me because harry just straight up crucios that fucker without any hesitation or warm-up and puts so much feeling behind it. anything where harry is morally grey is my favourite because he’s The Saviour and the Master of Death and it’s like yeah, and he just crucio’d a dude so hard he flew across the room and passed out
- "you don’t have to call me ‘sir’, professor" any scene where harry backchats snape is fantastic but i distinctly remember reading this scene and being like OOOHHHH OOOOOHHHH SICK BUUURRNNNN OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
"Kissed by fire.”
zalazny replied to your post:Ali, you’re thinkin about Robb with that reblog, I…haha I am. I always am.
Can’t escape the Robb
Alas, ‘tis true
u may have killed my favorite character but u will never kill my spirit. or my love for them. or my ability to talk about them for an irritatingly long amount of time
The FUCKING TWINS
everyones like “HORRIBLE ACCUSATION” and the twins are like “hell ye”
he just left the kids by themselves
well there was a sale in Kitchen Crafts
One of my favourite pictures from the trip to Europe I just got back from.
"Anna, you can’t marry someone you just met."
WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS PHOTOSHOOT I LOVE IT