how come you can name your kid Lily or Rose and that’s totally acceptable but you trying calling em Baby’s Breath and everyone flips
That face you make when you find weird crap at stores, and then offer it to your friend.
Family, Duty, Honor
Pushing Daisies + Text Posts
ENTP: Sea Serpent
Tilden Toots - Born in 1959 - FC: Kit Harington - OPEN
- Tilden was born into a lower-class half-blood family.
- While he didn’t have money, he grew up happily and well-loved.
- Tilden learned early on how to be resourceful.
- He was sorted into Hufflepuff.
- Tilden excelled in Herbology and Potions.
- He was considered a ‘country boy’ by his classmates and sometimes was picked on.
- When he was a seventh year, he began to admire a fifth year named Daisy Hookum and did his best to win her affections to no immediate avail.
- Tilden was a funny, cheerful bloke.
- He did okay in school but easily achieved the highest level on his OWLs and NEWTs in Potions and Herbology.
- Upon finishing Hogwarts, Tilden became an Herbologist and Potioneer.
- As a lower class individual whose accent made him sound uneducated, Tilden was not always taken seriously.
- He was determined to prove himself and drew inspiration from Daisy’s bravery after the loss of her mother.
- He joined the Order of the Phoenix in hopes of bettering himself.
Current distinguishing traits:
- Tilden is thoughtful and selfless.
- He takes his work very seriously and often times gets so consumed in his tasks that he loses track of time.
- As someone who joined the Order late, he hasn’t yet experienced the full extent of the horror war can bring.
- He’s sometimes spacy.
- Tilden has a rather absurd personality and bizarre way of dealing with traumas.
- He doesn’t shy away from a fight or from confrontation.
- Tilden is very dedicated and strong-willed. He’s a hard worker and some might consider him a work-a-holic. He goes above and beyond the call of duty.
- He is a fantastic friend but a terrible enemy to have.
- As the war becomes more traumatic, Tilden begins to suffer from a form of amnesia known as Dissociative Amnesia.
- He blocks out some of the more traumatic battles and attacks and cannot remember them.
- This works to his benefit as it enables him to remain unafraid in the face of danger, but he always has an internal sense of foreboding.
- His black out periods are difficult to cope with.
- Tilden has been after Daisy Hookum and cannot get his mind off of her.
Effects of war:
Tilden joined the Order of the Phoenix late. He had remained in the shadows of the war, consuming himself with work and remained ignorant to the horrors that warfare had brought on. Because of this, he had no idea what to anticipate upon his first dance with the Death Eaters. The trauma of these events became immediately too much for one man to cope with and Tilden began exhibiting signs of Dissociative Amnesia. He blocked the memories of each trauma from his mind, but was always left with a distinct sense of terror. These feelings effect his everyday life despite his inability to recall exactly what caused them.
Tilden is a hard worker, always going above and beyond in every task he sets himself to. When trying to keep busy, Tilden becomes consumed in his work and tends to forget everything else. The only person who seems to brighten his day is a girl two years his junior who still attends Hogwarts and goes by the name of Daisy Hookum. Hearing of her courage has inspired Tilden, but his feelings of terror tend to limit his abilities on the battlefield.
Tilden survives the First Wizarding War in tact, though not without psychological damage. He and Daisy eventually marry and, being ever supportive, Tilden joins her during her time living as a Muggle. He survives and fights in the Second Wizarding War.
- Occupation: Potioneer, Herbologist, Order Member.
- Strengths: Hard worker, dedicated, sweet, understanding, fun, humorous, weird.
- Weaknesses: Forgetful, not taken seriously, misguided, restless, spacy.
Ａ Ｐｙｒｒｈｉｃ Ｖｉｃｔｏｒｙ; ᵃ ᵛᶤᶜᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶳ ʷᵒᶰ ᵇʸ ᶤᶰᶜᵘʳʳᶤᶰᵍ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ˡᵒᶳᶳᵉᶳˑ
Wɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄᴜʀsᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Fɪʀsᴛ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ Wᴀʀ﹐ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʀ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ ʀɪᴅᴇ﹐ ᴇϙᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ sɪᴄᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛ ɪɴ﹐ ɪɴғᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ.
Ɯιтн ѕσ мυcн тσ fιgнт fσя, нσω ωιƖƖ уσυ cσρє?
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ﹐ A Pʏʀʀʜɪᴄ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ﹐ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ﹣ᴘᴀʀᴀ﹐ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ﹣ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ Mᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs Eʀᴀ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ.
Wє ʌɾє ɲơƭ ƒơɾ ƭɦє ƒʌɪɲƭ ơƒ ɦєʌɾƭ.
- Intense, interesting plots to push you as a writer and your character to his or her limits.
- A safe, friendly environment to grow with your writing.
- Literate, para heavy rp.
- Dark and mature themes.
- Slow moving and easy for new members to transition in.